The Juris Doctor Master of Business Administration is a graduate law and business degree that builds on the established reputations of UTS: Law and the UTS Business School to provide high-calibre, graduate-level education in the theory and practice of the law and business. It is specifically designed for graduates of disciplines other than law.
The course comprises a total of 192 credit points. The study components for course completion are as follows:
- 96 credit points of compulsory core law subjects (13 subjects)
- 48 credit points of compulsory core business subjects (eight subjects)
- 18 credit points of law options (three subjects)
- a 6-credit-point legal theory option (one subject)
- 24 credit points of business law sub-major subjects (four subjects).
Industrial training/professional practice
To practise as a lawyer in NSW, students need to successfully complete an accredited legal qualification and an accredited course of practical legal training (PLT), which UTS offers through its PLT program.
Students enrolled in the Juris Doctor Master of Business Administration who wish to practise as lawyers in NSW can complete the requirements by undertaking a PLT program, such as the Graduate Certificate in Professional Legal Practice
One review on “MBA and Juris Doctor – University of Technology Sydney”
UTS , I think, is underrated. The courses are industry focused. Staff and the environment is just terrific. The uni has everything one need. Highly recommended!