- MAHSA University is a private university located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The school offers a variety of programs, including business and management programs.
- The MBA program at MAHSA University is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in general management and leadership. The program covers a range of business and management topics, including finance, marketing, operations, and strategy.
- Admission to MAHSA University’s MBA program is based on a variety of criteria, including academic transcripts, GMAT scores (required for all applicants), work experience, and letters of recommendation. The school also looks for candidates who demonstrate leadership potential and a strong commitment to personal and professional development.
- The language of instruction at MAHSA University is English. The faculty is composed of experienced professors and practitioners who are experts in their fields.
- Tuition fees for MAHSA University’s MBA program vary depending on the number of credit hours taken per semester. The total cost of the program is approximately MYR 34,000 (approximately $8,500).
- MAHSA University is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE), which is the government agency responsible for higher education in Malaysia. The school is also recognized by the Malaysia Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- MAHSA University has a diverse student body, with students from a variety of countries and backgrounds. The school has a strong network of alumni who are leaders in a variety of industries around the world. MAHSA University has career services staff and resources available to help MBA students and alumni with their job search and career development.
- The MBA program at MAHSA University is a full-time program that can be completed in 18 months. The program includes coursework, as well as a capstone project where students can apply their knowledge to a real-world business problem.
- In addition to its MBA program, MAHSA University also offers a variety of other business and management programs, including undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs. The school also has a strong research focus and is home to several research centers and institutes, including the Center for Business and Management and the Center for Healthcare Management.
- MAHSA University is located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, a vibrant city that is the capital of the country. As a student at MAHSA University, you will have the opportunity to study and live in this exciting region while also gaining a world-class education.
- MAHSA University is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE), which is the government agency responsible for higher education in Malaysia. The school is also recognized by the Malaysia Qualifications Agency (MQA), which is responsible for the development, accreditation, and recognition of qualifications in Malaysia.
- After completing the MBA program at MAHSA University, many graduates go on to successful careers in a variety of industries. The school has a strong network of alumni who are leaders in their fields and can provide valuable support and networking opportunities for MBA graduates. MAHSA University also has career services staff and resources available to help MBA students and alumni with their job search and career development.
- Medium Language English
- Country Malaysia/ Kuala Lumpur
One review on “MAHSA University”
Mahsa is a good university that give you a excellence and quality study ………it make you fun and not feel bored when you are study because their teaching skills are very good. You can also improve your English language too through out the course…
Post New Review