Information: Proud to be part of a historic research university of high global standing and humane values, we form responsible leaders who care about people and places, who put human values at the center of the enterprise. Accredited since 2006 by EQUIS, the leading Quality Improvement System for Business Schools, we also are the exclusive Belgian partner to offer the prestigious and internationally recognised CEMS Master’s in International Management.
Excellence and Ethics in Management
Why choose Louvain School of Management?
- EQUIS accredited since 2006, the leading Quality Improvement System for Business Schools
- Ranked by Eduniversal as one of the 50 best business schools worldwide, and 1st in Belgium since 2009
- Ranked 1st in Belgium for the Master in Business Engineering (Financial Times 2011, 2013)
- Ranked in the top 10 for the CEMS-Master in International Management (Financial Times), is currently No. 4
- The unique Belgian partner of CEMS & PIM network
LSM Key figures:
- 1 school based in:
- 59 core faculty & 124 visiting professors
- 27 administrative staff
- 1.894 Master students
- 500 international students
- 70 PhD students
- 78 teaching and research assistants
- 5 centers of excellence
- 200 Executive Education students
- 150 student exchange agreements
- 20.000 Alumni
- International and Lively
Louvain-la-Neuve (LLN) offers UCL’s 20 000 students and the town’s growing population, a wide variety of facilities and services, as well as cultural, sport and leisure activities (theatres, cinema, music halls, extensive sport facilities and one of the largest shopping malls in the region). A university community and a population of more than 125 nationalities live in LLN.
To create and diffuse knowledge and best practices in the field of responsible management in an enriching and stimulating working environment to the benefit of our main stakeholders, our students, with the ultimate aim of developing the skills and competences that national and international private and public organizations need to thrive in terms of excellence and ethics in management
To become the preferred international management school in Belgium for those seeking excellence and ethics in management, and one of the leading responsible management schools in Europe focused on people and corporate citizenship with a vision for international openness.
The Louvain School of Management is made up of 4 departments:
- Accounting and Finance
- Strategy and Organization
- Operations and Informations Systems
Accréditations et rankings: European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) is a European label awarded to higher management education institutions around the world which are thus distinguished for the quality of their teaching, their pedagogy, their innovation, their research and their relationship with the world of business. This international system of strategic audit and European accreditation is set up by the EFMD – European Foundation for the Development of Management – according to international criteria. To date, 182 schools around the world have this accreditation, spread over some 40 countries.
The LSM has been EQUIS accredited since 2006, and has just received a 5-year accreditation.
This distinction increases the recognition, reputation and visibility of the school.
- Bachelor: – In management Engineering
- Economics and Management.
- Master: – In Management Engineering
-In Management (120 crd)
-In Management (60 crd)
Contact: Louvain School of Management (LSM)
College of Deans building
Place des Doyens, 1
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve – Belgium
+32 (0) 10/47 83 26