The London South Bank University’s applied MBA takes a holistic approach to strategic leadership, responding to business change, globalisation and organisational complexities. Develop the knowledge and skills needed to manage and lead change – and to create sustainable competitive advantage.
7 reasons to take your masters here
- Flexible delivery modes: Designed to suit busy senior professionals – Block Mode – complete in 12 months, with classes Friday (day and evening) plus Saturday.
- Taught by experienced academics and practitioners:with national and international reputations, who contribute to public policy debate and publish original research.
- Two residential weekends:intensive learning, life coaching, networking and skills development weekends – where you can learn from (and with) your fellow MBA participants.
- Live case-study learning:consolidate and apply your learning to real business situations and propose clear, evidence-based solutions to contemporary business problems.
- Personal growth:develop transferable skills in leadership, communication, teamwork, innovation, creativity, resilience, dealing with ambiguity, persuasive advocacy, problem solving and critical thinking.
- CMI professional accreditation:opportunity to obtain the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 8 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership.
- Consultancy practice and start-up advice:you’ll be able to gain hands-on consultancy experience through the Business Solutions Centre, offering advice to SMEs, as well as accessing business start-up advice for your own entrepreneurial ventures.