London Business School (LBS) is a world-renowned business school located in London, United Kingdom. LBS was founded in 1964 and is a constituent college of the University of London. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in the world and is particularly well-known for its MBA program.
The school offers a range of programs, including an MBA, Executive MBA, Masters in Finance, Masters in Management, and a PhD program. Its MBA program is a 15-21 month program that aims to develop business leaders who are able to create value for their organizations and society. The program is designed to give students a strong foundation in general management skills while also allowing them to specialize in areas such as finance, entrepreneurship, strategy, and leadership. Students also have the opportunity to participate in international study trips, giving them exposure to different business practices and cultures.
The Executive MBA program is aimed at experienced professionals who are looking to enhance their leadership skills and strategic thinking abilities. It is a flexible program that can be completed in 20-22 months and is designed to allow students to continue working while they study. The program is delivered in a modular format, with classes held over long weekends, and includes international study trips.
The Masters in Finance program is a 10-16 month program that provides students with a rigorous foundation in finance and financial management. The program is designed to prepare students for careers in investment banking, asset management, and other areas of finance.
The Masters in Management program is a 12-month program aimed at recent graduates and early-career professionals who are looking to gain a solid foundation in management and business. The program includes a range of core business courses, as well as the opportunity for students to specialize in areas such as entrepreneurship, consulting, or international management.
LBS also offers a PhD program, which is designed to prepare students for academic careers in business schools and research institutions. The program is a full-time, four-year program that includes coursework, research, and teaching experience.
Overall, London Business School is a highly respected institution that offers a range of world-class business programs. Its MBA program is particularly well-regarded and attracts talented and ambitious students from all over the world.
About London Business School MBA
Stimulating. Diverse. Customised. Based in one of the world’s most dynamic capital cities, the London Business School MBA provides an unequalled opportunity to build your global network.
Leave this transformational programme as a well-rounded global leader ready to thrive and succeed in today’s business environment. Your ability to achieve and act – both independently and as a member of a multicultural team anywhere in the world – is what will make you stand out.
Benefit from our outstanding reputation in thought leadership and be challenged by a host of different experiences. Enjoy a curriculum that can be tailored specifically to support your career path and choose whether to finish the programme in 15, 18 or 21 months. Immerse yourself in integrated project work, international exchanges, internships and a diverse range of electives. Above all, learn to thrive in today’s complex business environment and emerge as a well-rounded global leader, someone with the ability to act and succeed anywhere in the world.
Expand your horizons on the London Business School MBA. It’s a career-transforming, life-changing learning experience.
Reasons to choose the programme
- The world’s most flexible MBA – Customise this MBA to your individual interests and career path. With flexible exit points, core courses that can be tailored to your needs, 70+ electives and applied learning opportunities, there’s a path to suit everyone.
- Outstanding reputation – Consistently ranked as one of the top Master of Business Administration programmes in the world, LBS attract the best and make them better.*
- Career impact – With access to leading recruiters and a global professional network, 93% of our MBA students accepted an offer of employment within three months of graduation.
- Academic excellence – Learn from the highly respected faculty whose world-class research advances business thinking. The LBS faculty are also experienced practitioners who consult to financial institutions, corporations and government agencies worldwide.
- Knowledge through experience – London is a living lesson in start-ups, entrepreneurship and world-class businesses. Take advantage of the LondonCAP course and work in partnership with leading organisations to put theory into practice.
- Global perspectives – Join a vibrant and diverse community of students and faculty – 90% of the MBA2018 class are from outside the UK. Experience business around the world and develop your global perspective through our Global Business Experiences and international exchange opportunities.
- A dynamic and engaged student body – Trek to Machu Picchu, organise the Africa Business Summit or join the Tech and Media club – student life is anything but predictable!
- Life-long networks – Connect with 44,000+ alumni worldwide and draw on their expertise and networks throughout your career.
- The London advantage – Be in the right place to access world leaders and guest speakers, creative talent and entertainment. The LBS vibrant campus is in the heart of London, surrounded by global business and finance.
*The London Business School is ranked #1 in the international MBA rankings for a two-year MBA programme by Forbes and consistently ranked among the top business schools in the world by the Financial Times and Bloomberg.
- Medium Language English
- Country United Kingdom/ London
Post New Review