Kingston Business School is located in Kingston upon Thames, a suburb of southwest London, England. It is part of Kingston University, which is a public research university. Kingston Business School offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs in business and management, as well as accounting and finance, economics, entrepreneurship, and marketing.
The undergraduate programs include Bachelor of Science (BSc) degrees in Accounting and Finance, Business Management, and Marketing, as well as a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business Management. The postgraduate programs include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science (MSc) in Management, MSc in Marketing, MSc in Accounting and Finance, and MSc in Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Additionally, the school offers a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business and Management.
The Kingston MBA is designed for professionals who want to develop their skills in strategic thinking and problem-solving. The program is offered in full-time, part-time, and executive formats, and covers topics such as finance, marketing, strategy, and entrepreneurship. The program also offers a range of optional modules, including international business, digital marketing, and sustainability.
The tuition fee for the Kingston MBA program is 18,560 GBP for the academic year 2021/22. This fee is subject to change and does not include additional costs such as accommodation, living expenses, and textbooks.
Kingston Business School is a well-regarded institution that offers a wide range of programs in business and management. The location in London provides students with access to a thriving business community, while the school’s emphasis on practical learning and industry connections helps graduates to succeed in their careers.
Choose Kingston’s MBA
Whatever you are currently doing – from working as part of a large international organisation to laying the groundwork for your first business startup – a Kingston MBA will accelerate your career, giving you the cutting-edge tools you need to succeed at a price you can afford. We provide the personal support that gives your career that extra push and makes for a life changing experience.
- Accredited by AMBA, the global standard for all MBA, DBA and MBM programmes.
- No exams – you are assessed entirely on your coursework.
- Free workshops run by industry experts in addition to the curriculum you have already chosen, plus the chance to extend your coursework in our Bloomberg trading room to a full diploma.
- Tailor your MBA to your career path with a wide choice of modules and research topics.
- High-quality, research-based, informed teaching that gives you the hands-on, practical skills that prepare you for top flight business decisions and help you think creatively.
- You will work alongside students from around the world and join a global alumni network.
- Work with a dedicated career coach, experience a mock assessment centre, and get specialist support for your business ideas.
- Learn about ethical business: we incorporate sustainability, business ethics and corporate social responsibility into all our modules.
- Learn how to use Bloomberg terminals and make use of them for business decision making.
- Kingston Business School has joined an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 per cent of the world’s business schools.
“In certain City jobs, the ability to use Bloomberg terminals is as important as being able to use Microsoft Office.” – Dr George Alexandrou, associate professor, Department of Accounting and Finance.
- Price 18,560 GBP
- Medium Language English
- Country United Kingdom/ London
Post New Review