Choose Kingston’s MBA
Whatever you are currently doing – from working as part of a large international organisation to laying the groundwork for your first business startup – a Kingston MBA will accelerate your career, giving you the cutting-edge tools you need to succeed at a price you can afford. We provide the personal support that gives your career that extra push and makes for a life changing experience.
- Accredited by AMBA, the global standard for all MBA, DBA and MBM programmes.
- No exams – you are assessed entirely on your coursework.
- Free workshops run by industry experts in addition to the curriculum you have already chosen, plus the chance to extend your coursework in our Bloomberg trading room to a full diploma.
- Tailor your MBA to your career path with a wide choice of modules and research topics.
- High-quality, research-based, informed teaching that gives you the hands-on, practical skills that prepare you for top flight business decisions and help you think creatively.
- You will work alongside students from around the world and join a global alumni network.
- Work with a dedicated career coach, experience a mock assessment centre, and get specialist support for your business ideas.
- Learn about ethical business: we incorporate sustainability, business ethics and corporate social responsibility into all our modules.
- Learn how to use Bloomberg terminals and make use of them for business decision making.
- Kingston Business School has joined an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 per cent of the world’s business schools.
“In certain City jobs, the ability to use Bloomberg terminals is as important as being able to use Microsoft Office.” – Dr George Alexandrou, associate professor, Department of Accounting and Finance.