The Institut Français de la Mode (IFM) is a higher education institution located in Paris, France, and is dedicated to fashion, luxury, design, and innovation.
- MBA Programs: IFM offers a wide range of MBA programs, including International Fashion Business, International Luxury Management, International Creative Entrepreneurship, and International Fashion & Luxury Management. The duration of the programs varies from 10 months to 2 years. The cost of the programs ranges from €16,000 to €38,000. Admissions requirements vary depending on the program.
- Student Body: The school has a diverse student body with students from over 50 countries. The percentage of international students is around 70%. The average work experience of the students is 4 years.
- Rankings: IFM is ranked 4th globally in Fashion Business Schools by Business of Fashion in 2021.
- Admissions: Admissions to the MBA programs are competitive, and the selection process is based on academic excellence, professional achievements, and personal motivation.
- Accreditations: IFM is accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research, and Innovation.
- Language of Instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Faculty: The faculty consists of experienced professors, industry experts, and professionals from the fashion and luxury industry.
- Tuition Fees: The tuition fees vary depending on the program, ranging from €16,000 to €38,000.
- Curriculum: The curriculum of the MBA programs is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in the fashion and luxury industry. The programs cover a wide range of topics, including marketing, branding, entrepreneurship, supply chain management, and innovation.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs Information: IFM has a strong alumni network, and graduates are highly sought after by employers in the fashion and luxury industry. The employment rate of IFM graduates is high, with many graduates securing employment in top fashion and luxury companies. The average salary of IFM graduates is around €45,000.
About Institut Francais MBA
Information: The Institut Français de la Mode is a higher education establishment, a training center for apprentices and continuing education, as well as a center of expertise for the textile, fashion and luxury industries. It offers training ranging from CAP to doctorate, by decompartmentalizing creation, management and know-how.
From 2019, it brings together the Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne, created in 1927, and recognized for the excellence of its training in sewing know-how, and the IFM, founded in 1986 and pioneer of fashion management training.
The French Fashion Institute now offers:
Initial and higher education programs in fashion design (including two new Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts programs), fashion management and technical know-how
An apprentice training center
Short, certifying or tailor-made continuing education programs for companies and houses
An academic research activity producing publications in the field of economics but also social and human sciences applied to fashion and design
An Economic Observatory offering management tools for professionals in the sector and a daily analysis of fashion consumption and distribution
One of the most complete specialized libraries in France
The Institut Français de la Mode is a member of HESAM University, the Conférence des grandes écoles and the International Foundation of Fashion Technology Institutes (IFFTI). It benefits from the support of the Ministry of the Economy and Finance and, within it, of the General Directorate of Enterprises. It is recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation
The Association of Graduates of the Institut Français de la Mode, “IFM Alumni”, brings together the communities of IFM and ECSCP, bringing together all graduates in Creation, Know-How and Management of the Institut Français de the fashion.
A passionate, active and united community, it has 4,000 active members in some sixty countries. Beyond its Parisian roots, the Association has groups in the United States, the United Kingdom, China and Belgium.
The Institut Français de la Mode is at the heart of a national and international network of training, reflection and discussion. The interconnection of a Grande Ecole is a priority in an industry, that of fashion, which is ever more global.
Among IFM graduates, 25% work abroad.
*Academic partnerships in France:
The Companions of Duty
Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University
*International academic partnerships:
Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design
Business School (ESA)
Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT)
Hong Kong Polytechnic University
London College of Fashion
San Francisco Academy of Art University
Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design Bachelor
BSc Fashion and Creative Industries Management Bachelor
Master of Arts in Fashion Design – Majors in Garment, Knitwear, Leather Goods, Footwear, Image Master of Arts
Specialized Master® Fashion & Luxury Management Specialized Master
MSc in International Fashion & Luxury Management Master of Science
Executive MBA Global Fashion Management Executive MBA
IFM Entrepreneurs Certification Program
Bachelor Model Designer Bachelor
Intensive Program in Fashion Design and Modeling Qualifying Program
Online certificate – Fashion Business Certification program
Online certificate – Fashion Sustainability: Shaping Fashion’s Future Certification Program
CAP Fashion professions: Clothing Flou CAP
CAP Fashion professions: Tailored clothing CAP
Professional Patent Custom-made clothing Blur Professional Patent
Professional patent tailor-made clothing Lady Tailor Professional Patent
Online Summer School course: Fashion and Luxury Management Summer School Program for students
My Little Black Dress Summer School Program
Beginner Casting Modeling Summer School Program
Advanced Mold Modeling Summer School Program
Sewing gestures Summer School Program
From design to clothing Summer School Program
Creative Modeling Summer School Program
Fashion Upcycling Design Workshop Summer School Program
Fashion Drawings Summer School Program
Fashion Styling Workshop Summer School Program
Online Summer School course: Fashion shows and trends Summer School Program
Online Summer School course: 3 decades of Parisian Fashion, Part 1 Program Summer School
Online Summer School course: 3 decades of Parisian Fashion, Part 2 Program Summer School
Online Summer School course: Today’s Fashion Landscape Program Summer School
Online Summer School course: Iconic Products Program Summer School
Online Summer School course: Advanced Pattern Making – The Tailored Jacket Program Summer School
Sewing techniques / Tailor’s manufacturing Certification program
Manufacturing of the garment, from the yarn to the finishes Certification program
Fitting and alterations Continuing education, certification program
ADNxIFM program Certification program
Online Summer School: The world of denim Summer School Program
Online Summer School: Professional Fashion Portfolio Program Summer School
Post New Review