IÉSEG is part of the very closed club of French Grandes Écoles. As such, it has been a member since 1997 of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE) which currently brings together 38 other management schools. In 2016, IÉSEG joined the very closed circle of schools (less than 1% worldwide) holding the "Triple Crown": EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. The Grandes Ecoles are distinguished by their very broad autonomy and their own educational project which, beyond the diversity of the programs, testify to a real unity of conception. >A STRONG INTERNATIONAL CHARACTER: While we are located in France, when you enter the IÉSEG campus, you find yourself in an international melting pot of more than 100 different nationalities. All our programs are taught in English, by a highly qualified faculty, 77% of whose members are foreigners. IÉSEG has a network of 306 partner universities in 75 different countries, making IÉSEG one of the most culturally diverse business schools in Europe. >ONE SCHOOL, TWO CAMPUSES: When you decide to join IÉSEG School of Management, you will either be on our original campus in Lille, a large French university city, or in the largest business center in Europe, on our Paris-La Défense campus. . >Mission:The mission of IÉSEG is to prepare the actors of change who will contribute to the development of responsible, innovative and humanistic companies in an international context. Programs:
- MASTER MANAGEMENT: GRANDE ECOLE PROGRAM, A pioneer in 1978 with the establishment of the Grande École program in 5 years, IÉSEG offers a 2-cycle program: the Bachelor cycle for the first 3 years, followed by a Master cycle to obtain the Master of Science in Management .
- BACHELOR CYCLE GRANDE ECOLE PROGRAM: The Bachelor cycle of the Grande École program is organized by semester with its own educational objectives and identity for each semester, including one semester devoted to international experience.
- MASTER CYCLE GRANDE SCHOOL PROGRAM: The Master's cycle of the Grande École Program allows students to deepen a field related to their professional project while offering many common core courses relevant to the concerns of companies. Many à la carte electives are also available, allowing students to build their own path.
- MASTER MANAGEMENT IN TRAINING GRANDE ECOLE PROGRAM: Are you a student with a bachelor's degree or equivalent in the fields of Economics, Management and Management? Do you want to continue your studies while gaining business experience? Discover our work-study master's cycle!
- DOUBLE “INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND LAW” DIPLOMA:This unique 5-year Double Degree, jointly developed by IÉSEG and the Faculty of Law of the Catholic University of Lille and delivered on our Parisian campuses, provides a solid training in law and management, combining legal expertise and issues. strategies of the company in an international environment.
- BACHELOR IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS:The Bachelor in International Business, Higher Studies Diploma in International Affairs, a 3-year program taught entirely in English * on our Lille and Paris campuses, is intended for students who show a genuine interest in management and international affairs.
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE:The IÉSEG Master of Science programs are intended for French and international students wishing to specialize for 1 year. Developed according to the needs of companies and in an international context, IÉSEG has several Master of Science programs taught in English. More than 100 nationalities are represented on our 2 campuses:
- SUMMER PROGRAMS:
- CONTINUING TRAINING
2 reviews on “IESEG School of Management”
One of the finest B School in Europe, excellent course structure, hardworking and experienced faculty, good reputation among corporate société, and truely globalized student crowd. Life changing opportunity for one to study at IESEG. For me 5/5 overall
Excellent school, very international and that offers a great variety of masters.