Georgia College & State University – School of Business
- Location: United States / Georgia / Milledgeville
- MBA program: Georgia College & State University’s MBA program is a full-time, two-year program that is designed to prepare students for leadership roles in business and management. The program covers a wide range of business-related topics, including finance, marketing, operations, and strategy. It also includes experiential learning opportunities, such as internships, case studies, and consulting projects.
- Admissions: Admissions to Georgia College & State University’s MBA program are competitive. Applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree and must take the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test). Georgia College & State University also considers factors such as the applicant’s work experience, transcripts, essays, and letters of recommendation.
- Cost: The cost of Georgia College & State University’s MBA program is around $30,000 per year, which includes tuition and fees. Financial aid is available to qualified applicants.
- Accreditations: Georgia College & State University’s MBA program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction for the program is English.
- Faculty: The faculty at Georgia College & State University’s School of Business is highly qualified and includes leading scholars and practitioners in the field of business and management.
- Curriculum: The curriculum of Georgia College & State University’s MBA program includes a mix of required courses and electives, and allows students to specialize in a particular area of business.
- Alumni and career services: Georgia College & State University has a large and diverse alumni network, and graduates of the MBA program have gone on to successful careers in a variety of industries. The university’s career services office provides support to students and alumni in their job search and career development.