Fu Jen Catholic University
- Location: Taiwan / Taipei County
- MBA program: Fu Jen Catholic University’s MBA program is a full-time, two-year program that is designed to prepare students for leadership roles in business and management. The program covers a wide range of business-related topics, including finance, marketing, operations, and strategy. It also includes experiential learning opportunities, such as internships, case studies, and consulting projects.
- Admissions: Admissions to Fu Jen Catholic University’s MBA program are competitive. Applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree and must take the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test). Fu Jen Catholic University also considers factors such as the applicant’s work experience, transcripts, essays, and letters of recommendation.
- Cost: The cost of Fu Jen Catholic University’s MBA program is around NT$400,000 per year, which includes tuition and fees. Financial aid is available to qualified applicants.
- Accreditations: Fu Jen Catholic University’s MBA program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction for the program is Chinese.
- Faculty: The faculty at Fu Jen Catholic University’s School of Management is highly qualified and includes leading scholars and practitioners in the field of business and management.
- Curriculum: The curriculum of Fu Jen Catholic University’s MBA program includes a mix of required courses and electives, and allows students to specialize in a particular area of business.
- Alumni and career services: Fu Jen Catholic University has a large and diverse alumni network, and graduates of the MBA program have gone on to successful careers in a variety of industries. The university’s career services office provides support to students and alumni in their job search and career development.
- Medium Language English
- Country Taiwan/ Taipei County
Post New Review