- Name of School of Business: ESLSCA Business School Egypt
- MBA Programs: The school offers a range of MBA programs including Executive MBA, International MBA, and MBA in Finance. The duration of the MBA programs varies from 18 months to 2 years, depending on the program chosen. The cost of the MBA programs is not publicly available.
- Admissions Requirements: Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, demonstrate fluency in English, and have relevant work experience. GMAT or GRE scores are not mandatory, but can be submitted as additional material to support the application.
- Enrolment: The total enrolment figures for the school are not publicly available.
- Admissions: The application deadline and start date vary depending on the program chosen. Applicants must submit their application online and pay an application fee.
- Accreditation: The school is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Egypt.
- Language of Instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Faculty: The school has a diverse faculty with international experience and expertise in various areas of business.
- Tuition Fees: The tuition fees for the MBA programs are not publicly available.
- Curriculum: The MBA programs focus on developing students’ analytical and leadership skills through a combination of classroom learning, case studies, and experiential learning.
- Student Body: The school does not provide data on the diversity of its student body or the average work experience of its MBA students.
- Rankings: The school is not ranked by any major international ranking systems.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs Information: The school does not provide information on alumni, salary, or job prospects after graduation.
ESLSCA Business School Founded in 1949, the ESLSCA, a private higher education institution, has trained more than 15,000 former students who now hold positions of responsibility both in France and abroad. They have benefited the ESLSCA from many advantages: -Generalist training from Bachelor to specialized MBA, the school is based on a rigorous and innovative program of studies, the aim of which is to train true "entrepreneurial managers". -Teachings leading to a real qualification and professionalization much sought after by companies, the major in "Finance" at ESLSCA in particular enjoying a very strong reputation (ESLSCA has the largest number of former student accountants and has many alumni in financial, banking and stock exchange circles). -L’international : le programme double diplôme MBA crée en 1979 est le plus ancien parmi les ESC. La scolarité comprend un séjour obligatoire à l’étranger (stage ou semestre d’étude) et plusieurs cours en anglais. Plus de 50 nationalités sont actuellement représentées parmi les étudiants de Paris ESLSCA Business School qui est membre de l’AACSB, de l’EFMD, de la CREPUQ et deEDUNIVERSAL. -Les synergies existant avec les autres programmes du Groupe ESLSCA : programmes en anglais Bachelor et MBA, et 19 programmes 3èmes cycles dont plusieurs en tête sur leur créneau (Trading et Négoce International, Ingénierie Financière, Management des Industries du Luxe et de la Mode, Intelligence Economique). -The recognition of companies, which support the educational project of ESLSCA Business School Paris, delegate teachers, provide numerous internships and welcome graduates in the best conditions (the results of the survey on the salary of young graduates from the magazine EXPANSION (April 2010) are again this year in favor of ESLSCA Business School Paris, which ranks 28th out of the 40 classified schools). -Important research activities: ESLSCA Business School Paris actively participates in the research effort undertaken at European level for the promotion of management education. *Bachelor: Les bachelors de l’ESLSCA Business School Paris : The Bachelor in Finance, the Bachelor in Management English Track (created in 1998) and the Bachelor Marketing are respectively accessible upon obtaining the baccalaureate, from a bac + 1 and from bac + 2. -Specialized MBAs: The Master Business Administration (MBA) at ESLSCA Business School are aimed at students and business executives. The objective of the training is to equip participants with solid knowledge and management skills, reinforced by an application internship. It is possible to start training in March or October (2 sessions per year). *Marketing Digital & Innovation *Luxury and Fashion Management and Marketing *International Business Law *Logistics and Supply Chain Management *Finance *Finance et Data Performance *Wealth management *Trading - Finance de Marché -International Programs The ESLSCA Business School International Programs welcome foreign students for two or three years of study leading to the ESLSCA-MBA diploma. And several ESLSCA Business School students are doing their 3rd year in the USA, after which they jointly obtain the MBA diploma and the ESLSCA Business School diploma. -Executive MBA Digital Transformation Strategy -International MBA - Executive training: *MBA Executive Digital Transformation Strategy *MBA Executive Online Wealth Management *MBA Executive Online Financial Engineering and Risk Management -Certification and inter-company training:The certifying and inter-company training courses are mainly intended for professionals already in activity. These are entirely designed and developed to meet the real needs of companies and a specific industry. These are training courses that can be used on a CV that allow professionals to better understand their activity while developing their performance and business skills. Contact: 11, rue de Cambrai 75019 Paris Phone: +33 1 78 42 89 60
One review on “ESLSCA Business School Egypt”
They provide MBA Program with highly qualified lecturers…