The MBA Full – time is a general management programme with a focus on practical real-world learning and leadership development. It is consistently ranked among the best MBAs in the world.
You are invited to join a global community of alumni, business partners, fellow students, friends and supporters, collectively striving to improve the practice of management.
Our full-time one-year MBA programme is designed for professionals with at least three years’ work experience and suits people who:
- Recognise that business success is about people, about collaboration, intrapersonal and interpersonal intelligence
- Want a ‘real world’ business education where learning theories, tools and techniques are complemented by learning to apply them in real business situations
- Are motivated to become better leaders, team players and individuals, and who are committed to developing themselves and others.
Cranfield School of Management is one of the oldest and most prestigious business schools in the UK. We are known for our excellence in leadership development and for our strong links with global businesses. Our long tradition of management education means that we have a global alumni network of over 28,000 members in over 130 countries worldwide.
We welcome MBA applications from talented candidates from all backgrounds. Professional experience and personal qualities are equally important to us. We want students who will challenge us and their classmates, people that know their own mind and strive for both personal and team success. We want to know how ambitious you are, how determined you are, your potential to develop and make a difference.
You will need to have:
- A minimum of three years’ post-qualification work experience
- A good degree and / or professional qualification
- Applicants who do not have a degree are welcomed provided they can demonstrate high levels of achievement, exceptional career progression or evidence of leadership potential.
If you are an international student you will need to provide evidence that you have achieved a satisfactory test result in an English qualification. Our minimum requirements are as follows:
IELTS – 7 overall
TOEFL – 100
Pearson PTE Academic – 68
Cambridge English Scale – 190
Cambridge English: Advanced – C
Cambridge English: Proficiency – C
Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English III – pass
In addition to these minimum scores you are also expected to achieve a balanced score across all elements of the test. We reserve the right to reject any test score if any one element of the test score is too low.