Challenge yourself. Our immersive 12-month MBA programme is led by inspiring faculty and business practitioners, and based in the heart of the City of London.
You’ll expand your skills and knowledge through intensive learning and practical application. Lectures, workshops and live projects. Overseas expeditions and international consultancy projects. Work with an exceptional cohort from around the world as you develop in leadership and team-building, decision-making, business sensitivity and adaptability.
Your one-year MBA at Cass Business School prepares you for the next stage in your career journey, whatever direction you choose. You’ll gain invaluable links to international businesses and successful alumni, and continuing access to professional development and life-long learning.
- A minimum of three years’ full-time professional experience, gained after graduation.
- A good university degree (upper second class honours degree (2:1) or above) or appropriate professional qualification, or at least six years’ relevant business experience if you don’t have a degree.
- All applicants to the Full-time MBA are required to take either GMAT or GRE. You should aim for a well-balanced minimum GMAT score of 600 (the average score is 653) and for an equivalent minimum score in GRE. We consider all applications on an individual basis and a high GMAT or GRE score doesn’t guarantee admission. You can apply before you take either test if you provide your confirmed test date on your application form – you must send us the test booking confirmation together with your application.
- Personal statement and supporting questions.
- If English is not your first language you will require a minimum, well- balanced IELTS score of 7.0. In some cases, this requirement can be waived.
- Please note that due to changes in the UKVI’s list of SELTS we are no longer able to accept TOEFL as evidence of English language for student that require a CAS as of April 2014.
- Two supporting references from suitable sources. These can either be from your current employer, university tutor or from a previous employer.