Last updated: 2023-03-03
Cass Business School is a leading business school based in London, United Kingdom. The school is part of City University London, a public research university located in the heart of London. Cass Business School offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in business and management, including an MBA program.
The MBA program at Cass Business School is a full-time program that typically takes one year to complete. It is designed for professionals who want to advance their careers and gain a deeper understanding of business and management. The program covers a wide range of topics, including strategy, finance, marketing, and leadership.
Admission to the MBA program at Cass Business School is competitive, and applicants are expected to have a strong academic background and relevant work experience. The school typically requires applicants to hold a bachelor’s degree and to have a minimum of three years of work experience. The school may also require applicants to take the GMAT or GRE, and to submit transcripts, recommendation letters, and a personal statement.
The language of instruction at Cass Business School is English, and the school has a diverse student body, with students coming from all over the world. Cass Business School is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). The school’s faculty is made up of leading experts in their fields, and the school has a strong alumni network of successful business professionals.
Challenge yourself. Our immersive 12-month MBA programme is led by inspiring faculty and business practitioners, and based in the heart of the City of London.
You’ll expand your skills and knowledge through intensive learning and practical application. Lectures, workshops and live projects. Overseas expeditions and international consultancy projects. Work with an exceptional cohort from around the world as you develop in leadership and team-building, decision-making, business sensitivity and adaptability.
Your one-year MBA at Cass Business School prepares you for the next stage in your career journey, whatever direction you choose. You’ll gain invaluable links to international businesses and successful alumni, and continuing access to professional development and life-long learning.
- A minimum of three years’ full-time professional experience, gained after graduation.
- A good university degree (upper second class honours degree (2:1) or above) or appropriate professional qualification, or at least six years’ relevant business experience if you don’t have a degree.
- All applicants to the Full-time MBA are required to take either GMAT or GRE. You should aim for a well-balanced minimum GMAT score of 600 (the average score is 653) and for an equivalent minimum score in GRE. We consider all applications on an individual basis and a high GMAT or GRE score doesn’t guarantee admission. You can apply before you take either test if you provide your confirmed test date on your application form – you must send us the test booking confirmation together with your application.
- Personal statement and supporting questions.
- If English is not your first language you will require a minimum, well- balanced IELTS score of 7.0. In some cases, this requirement can be waived.
- Please note that due to changes in the UKVI’s list of SELTS we are no longer able to accept TOEFL as evidence of English language for student that require a CAS as of April 2014.
- Two supporting references from suitable sources. These can either be from your current employer, university tutor or from a previous employer.
- Price £ 44,000
- Medium Language English
- Country United Kingdom/ London
Post New Review