Information: Founded in Nantes in 1900, Audencia whose name was born from the conjugation of the Latin "audientia".
- In 2004, Audencia Business School joined the United Nations initiative which brought together businesses, the world of work and civil society around ten universal principles relating to human rights, labor standards and environment.
- In 2010, the establishment joined forces with SciencesCom (school of communication and media founded in 1984) and the Atlantic School of Commerce (post-bac training created in 1981), accredited programs and ranked among the best in their field of expertise.
- Since 2013, the École Centrale de Nantes, Audencia Business School and the National School of Architecture of Nantes (ensa Nantes) have formed a strategic alliance that relies on their complementarity.
- In 2021, Audencia unveils its “ECOS 2025” strategic plan. As a result of the "Daring Together" scheme, more than 200 people representing the Audencia ecosystem were led to:
- Question the certainties of the school,
- Look for new and innovative opportunities,
- Reinvent yourself and place the school horizon at the crossroads of Humanities and Responsibility.
- A fulfilling and stimulating environment
- International openness
- Proximity to businesses
- Global Responsibility: develop your commitment
- A double competence
- 15 months abroad
- Training in connection with the professional world
- Personalized support
- The 1st Bachelor BAC + 4 triple targeted in France
- The co-issuance of a Diploma by Audencia and Centrale Nantes
- Specialized Master Actor For Energy Transition
- Specialized Master Management Responsible for Sports Organizations
- Specialized Master Management and International Skills
- Specialized Master Digital Strategies & Data Marketing
- Specialized Master Global Management of Purchasing and Supply Chain
- Specialized Master Financial Strategies and Responsible Investments
- Specialized Master Family Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Growth
- Specialized Master Marketing, Design and Creation
- MSc International Master in Management
- Master in European and International Business Management
- MSc Food and Agribusiness Management
- MSc Supply Chain and Purchasing Management
- MSc in Data Management for Finance
- MSc in Cognac, Spirits and Wine Management
One review on “Audencia Business School”
We went to Audencia for Winter programme. They are very welcoming and friendly.
Even being from other country, we didn’t feel any barriers.