Audencia Business School is a leading French business school located in Nantes, France. Here’s some information about the school and its programs:
- Name of their school of business: Audencia Business School
- Their MBA programs: The school offers several MBA programs including Full-Time MBA, Executive MBA, MBA in Responsible Management, MBA in Food and Agribusiness Management, and MBA in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management.
- Duration of their MBA programs: The Full-Time MBA program is a 12-month program, while the Executive MBA program is a 15-month program.
- Cost: The tuition fees for the Full-Time MBA program are €42,000, while the Executive MBA program costs €57,000.
- Enrolment: The Full-Time MBA program has around 100 students, while the Executive MBA program has around 50 students.
- Admissions requirements: Admissions requirements vary by program, but typically include a bachelor’s degree, work experience, English language proficiency, and GMAT or GRE scores.
- If GMAT is required: Yes, GMAT or GRE scores are required for most programs.
- If so, what is the average GMAT score: The average GMAT score for the Full-Time MBA program is 630, while the average GMAT score for the Executive MBA program is 610.
- Application deadline: The application deadlines vary by program, but for the Full-Time MBA program, the application deadline is typically in May.
- Start date: The Full-Time MBA program starts in September, while the Executive MBA program starts in January.
- Study mode: Full-time, Part-time
- Student body: The school has a diverse student body, with around 40% of students coming from outside of France. The average work experience of Full-Time MBA students is 6 years, while the Executive MBA students have an average of 11 years of work experience.
- Rankings: Audencia Business School is consistently ranked as one of the top business schools in France and Europe. The school is ranked #6 in France and #23 in Europe by the Financial Times 2021 Global MBA ranking.
- Admissions: Admissions to Audencia Business School are competitive, with an acceptance rate of around 30%.
- Accreditations: The school is accredited by AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA.
- The language of instruction: English
- Faculty: The school has around 140 faculty members, with over 60% of them being international.
- Tuition fees: Tuition fees for the Full-Time MBA program are €42,000, while the Executive MBA program costs €57,000.
- Curriculum: The curriculum of each program is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of business and management. The programs are structured around a core curriculum and electives, and include opportunities for internships, study abroad, and consulting projects.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs information, employment statistics, employment after MBA, and reputation: The school has a strong alumni network, with over 27,000 alumni from over 120 countries. The school’s graduates are highly sought after by employers, with an average employment rate of over 90% within three months of graduation. The average salary for graduates of the Full-Time MBA program is €59,000, while the average salary for graduates of the Executive MBA program is €87,000.
- Medium language, student body, accreditations, total enrolment: The medium language of instruction is English. The school has a diverse student body, with around 40% of students coming from outside of France. The school is accredited by AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. The school has around 1500 students across all its programs.
Information: Founded in Nantes in 1900, Audencia whose name was born from the conjugation of the Latin "audientia".
- In 2004, Audencia Business School joined the United Nations initiative which brought together businesses, the world of work and civil society around ten universal principles relating to human rights, labor standards and environment.
- In 2010, the establishment joined forces with SciencesCom (school of communication and media founded in 1984) and the Atlantic School of Commerce (post-bac training created in 1981), accredited programs and ranked among the best in their field of expertise.
- Since 2013, the École Centrale de Nantes, Audencia Business School and the National School of Architecture of Nantes (ensa Nantes) have formed a strategic alliance that relies on their complementarity.
- In 2021, Audencia unveils its “ECOS 2025” strategic plan. As a result of the "Daring Together" scheme, more than 200 people representing the Audencia ecosystem were led to:
- Question the certainties of the school,
- Look for new and innovative opportunities,
- Reinvent yourself and place the school horizon at the crossroads of Humanities and Responsibility.
- A fulfilling and stimulating environment
- International openness
- Proximity to businesses
- Global Responsibility: develop your commitment
- A double competence
- 15 months abroad
- Training in connection with the professional world
- Personalized support
- The 1st Bachelor BAC + 4 triple targeted in France
- The co-issuance of a Diploma by Audencia and Centrale Nantes
- Specialized Master Actor For Energy Transition
- Specialized Master Management Responsible for Sports Organizations
- Specialized Master Management and International Skills
- Specialized Master Digital Strategies & Data Marketing
- Specialized Master Global Management of Purchasing and Supply Chain
- Specialized Master Financial Strategies and Responsible Investments
- Specialized Master Family Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Growth
- Specialized Master Marketing, Design and Creation
- MSc International Master in Management
- Master in European and International Business Management
- MSc Food and Agribusiness Management
- MSc Supply Chain and Purchasing Management
- MSc in Data Management for Finance
- MSc in Cognac, Spirits and Wine Management
One review on “Audencia Business School”
We went to Audencia for Winter programme. They are very welcoming and friendly.
Even being from other country, we didn’t feel any barriers.