Last updated: 2022-12-28
Alliance Manchester Business School (AMBS) is a public institution located in Manchester, United Kingdom. AMBS is part of the University of Manchester. AMBS offers an MBA program with a focus on business administration.
The MBA program at AMBS has a duration of 12 to 15 months and is taught in English. The program includes coursework in a range of business disciplines, as well as a capstone project. The cost of the MBA program at AMBS is not disclosed.
Admissions requirements for the MBA program at AMBS include a bachelor’s degree, a satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE, and a minimum of three years of work experience. The average GMAT score for admitted students to the MBA program at AMBS is not disclosed. The application deadline for the MBA program at AMBS is not disclosed.
The student body at AMBS is diverse, with students from a range of countries and backgrounds. The average work experience of students in the MBA program at AMBS is not disclosed.
AMBS is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
The language of instruction at AMBS is English. The faculty at AMBS includes experienced professionals and scholars from a range of business disciplines.
Tuition fees for the MBA program at AMBS are not disclosed. The curriculum of the MBA program at AMBS includes courses in finance, marketing, management, and economics, among others.
The Manchester Full-time MBA is one of the world’s most practical MBAs. Gain unbeatable experience for your CV by taking on three consultancy projects with real clients. It doesn’t get more hands-on than that.
Our programme also offers the flexibility to change programme length, personal careers support, an international alumni network, electives at six global centres, internship opportunities and more.
This is our most flexible MBA yet. All candidates study the same core programme – the rest is up to you. You can study the Manchester Full-time MBA in 18, 15 or 12 months, with opportunities to speed up or slow down your MBA at select points during the programme.
Whatever your background, the Manchester Full-time MBA could help you change industry, secure a promotion, boost your salary or relocate to a new country. Where will it take you?
- 98% average salary increase three years after graduating (Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2018)
- £123,484 average weighted salary three years after graduating (Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2018)
Entry is competitive and we take a holistic view when we evaluate candidates. We’re looking for the most talented MBAs with the highest potential.
We’re not just looking for candidates with the most experience or the best test scores. We use a wide variety of criteria to evaluate applications, including academic credentials, fast career progression, leadership characteristics and entrepreneurial talent. We also assess your potential to contribute to and enhance your class’s professional and cultural diversity.
Entry requirements at a glance
- Good undergraduate degree or international equivalent
- Satisfactory GMAT® and GRE® or MAT score
- Minimum of three years’ post-graduation work experience with strong, consistent career progression and achievement
- Professional skills and competencies
- International exposure (valued)
- Entrepreneurial experience (valued)
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Emotional intelligence and personal qualities
- Proof of English competency (excludes nationals of English speaking countries / Bachelors from English speaking countries)
- Medium Language English
- Country United Kingdom