Your professional advancement starts with our M.B.A. program.
Elevate your career with a Master of Business Administration.
Whether you have years of business experience or if you’ve recently graduated, an M.B.A. provides the foundation and advanced core components to ground you in contemporary business issues and fundamentals. You’ll integrate leading business knowledge, skills and competencies into your work in and outside of the classroom. You’ll also have the option to specialize in one of the traditional areas of business or pursue a more general approach by spreading an advanced elective course of study over several functional areas.
WHY SHOULD I ENROLL IN ADELPHI’S M.B.A. PROGRAM?
Designed with the full-time student and the working professional in mind, an M.B.A. at Adelphi is:
- Flexible—You can take classes as a full- or part-time student through our catalog of course times, offered Monday through Thursday evenings. Online, blended and
in-person courses are all available. Up to 33 credits can be waived based on previous education.
- Personal—Small class sizes enable faculty to provide more personal attention in and outside of the classroom.
- Reputable—The School has held accreditation from AACSB International—the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business—since 2007, making it a veteran among an elite group of fewer than 6 percent of the world’s business schools holding membership.
WHAT WILL I STUDY IN THE M.B.A. PROGRAM?
The M.B.A. program examines 21st-century management issues on a macro and global level and is designed to enrich the student’s professional and learning experience. Courses provide you and your peers with the knowledge to compete in a global marketplace, as well as to manage and grow a global enterprise.
Health Services Administration
Human Resource Management
Management Information Systems
WHO ARE THE M.B.A. FACULTY?
Our faculty members are talented, successful scholars and professionals who integrate knowledge, experience, and on-the-job applications into the lessons that make up our curriculum. They are well-respected thought leaders with specialized industry knowledge, and they inspire students through their instruction, mentoring and real-world focus.
HOW DO I APPLY TO THE M.B.A. PROGRAM?
In addition to a completed application for graduate admission and application fee, applicants must submit:
- Official transcripts of undergraduate course work
- Final transcript stating Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) results; scores that are more than five years old are generally not accepted. Test information and an application can be obtained at gmac.com or mba.com.
- A 500-word (typed) essay on your reasons for applying to the program
- One letter of recommendation (academic or professional)
One review on “Adelphi University”
The coursework of the Adelphi MBA will challenge you, but you will be rewarded and recognized if you put forth the effort.